Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Baby's Birthdays

Ok so not totally. I actually hate that my little boy will be three this weekend but in hating it I have also learned how blessed I am to get the privilege to see this little guy grow up. I get to see him every single day of his little life. I am so grateful for that. I get two, almost three WONDERFUL little lives to guard over just long enough for them to be wonderful adults and with any luck, they will someday, make a Grandma and I will get to do it all over again. I am so grateful for getting old.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Birthdays are so bittersweet, aren't they? It's wonderful to see them grow and learn new things but sad to see the younger days left behind too.

Maddy said...

It just goes so quickly! Pregnant for ever and then suddenly all the dimples and puppy fat has disappeared.
Best wishes